check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

4.20.2010

..Bryce is 22!!!!

I posted just a few random pics of the last few years, i really need to scan all my older photos from before we went digital so i can show how super cute my kids were even when they were little babies!!!!


wow i say this often but will say it again... time flies!!! Bryce turned 22 on April 13, im just not sure where the years have gone!!!! We went to his house the sunday before his birthday because we were going to be out of town on his actually birthday, and had cake and icecream. It still is so weird to me that he is married, and to go over to his "house" for his birthday!!!  He has always been such a sweet kid and he has turned into an amazing man!!! I am so proud to be his mom and hope he knows how much we love him. I wish him all the joy and happiness life has to offer and look forward to being a part of all the exciting things in store for him in this life!!!!

2 comments:

Amy and David said...

WOW are all your kids birthdays close together besides Paige? Time does fly it feels like yesterday we were at bear lake for YW and Bryce was only 11 babysitting. There was a tornado warning and you were so nervous.

kevin and lacie +kids said...

your kids are so dang cute!!! It is fun to see all the pictures and moments. I checked out the photography blog again and saw that you took some of Cindy's family! I really want you to take some of my family at our ranch if you are still interested in doing so. We really need to update our family picture and I think I know of a cute backdrop out here on the ranch. Tell me the details so we can plan this, it would be so fun!! *Lace

Followers