11.14.2010
The Big Guys Birthday
I'm a bit behind on my blogging as usual, but I guess that's what happens with a busy life. Anyhoo, Kody had a birthday the end of October, he turned 43, wow, i cannot believe how fast time flies!!!! We did a little different party for him than we usually do at our house, but hey it was his birthday so he got to choose the fun! The day before his birthday he opened his gifts because he didn't want a big party, and we made his cake that day(which we ended up throwing away later because noone but he and Bryce like the kind of cake he likes so it went bad!!) Then on the day of his birthday I took him out to eat at Tepanyaki (my favorite place on the planet!!) Then we went to Sportsman's to look for a gift for him, you see.. you wouldnt think it but he has got the most picky expensive taste on the planet, and usually always wants something to do with hunting or outdoorsy so rather than get him something he wouldn't want I just took him shopping.. Chels had given him money for his birthday too so he had a bit to spend. After 2 hours looking around that store we were going to leave empty handed, because even though he has pricey taste, he hates to part with money, well i was having none of that, sooo.... he ended up getting a barrel for his gun, and of course I didnt' get a picture of it, but he has been looking at them for a few years now, so he was a happy man!!! Bryce and Kaylee stopped by for a bit on Halloween and dropped off their gift which was an awesome picture of an elk that her dad had drawn, it's pretty cool. So all in all he had a great birthday..week.. haha!!! I am grateful everyday for him being in my life! He has got the kindest heart of anyone I know, even though sometimes he has a hard time showing it. He is an amazing dad and has always done so much for our kids. And aside from some rough times we have had in the past, that made us stronger together, he is an amazing husband. He can always make me laugh and cheer me up if I've had a bad day!!!! I couldn't ask for someone to love me anymore than he does!!! Here's to you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
http://u-pix-photography.blogspot.com/
Hi Shelli, Here is Jaci's photography blog. There is a link at the top that says contact me. Love ya!
Post a Comment