check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

12.30.2008

Some Fam Pics :)




kody and shelli

wyatt was being a real trooper with my new camera

This is a pic of Bryce before a babtism, it is kind of mishapen but i dont know how to fix it


Paige had a fun time taking some pics this fall :)

Bryce ran in a race while on his mission and did a great job--
he looks a bit tired dontcha think

Family Pics in Mantua









8 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

What a cute blog page! I love it! And I love you guys as neighbors! Yeah!

Shelli Roholt said...

Thanks i love it too, im so glad i have such a great neighbor and friend who could help me figure it out!! Thanks for all your help.We love you guys as neighbors too, i know you wanted to get your house sold but are sure glad you are still here!!! I think Kaden and Wyatt are finally winding down :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelli!
So glad you are on board with the bloging world. I am so grateful for you. I have often thought it YW I need to tell her I am grateful for her! You are great! I look forward to sharing more memories! Thanks for being you!
Crystal
My blog is privite... I will send your email a invite!

Shelli Roholt said...

Hey!!!
i got your invite, i hope i did it right and looked at some of your great pics. i really enjoy being in YW with you. you are so good with the girls and i LOVE music and you do a great Job!!! i love hearing your insight on things!! I think blogging will be great im excited!! Plus im kinda a picture freak now that i have my camera and this gives me the chance to post them:0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheli! I love your blog. I love blogging! i hope you are hooked up to me. I love keeping in touch with all my friends. i visited your facebook today, but this sure is funner. I get to see all your cute family pictures. Keep it up!
Love, ~Jen~

Shelli Roholt said...

I think this will be funner to with music and backgrounds!! it must be a girl thing!! Thanks for the darling card and pic for christmas. I can't believe how much your kids have grown!! they are darling!!! i sent a card and pic to you but some of them got out late so you should be getting it. I thought you were private so do you need to send me an invite?? Have a great NEW YEARS day. Kody and I are going to pick up a new snowmobile and head to the cabin :)
its great to start keeping in touch again!!!!
love shelli

Julie said...

Gorgeous family pic's! Send me your email address & I'll get you an invite to mine too. juliehinck@frontiernet.net

Shelli Roholt said...

that will be great!!! And thanks im still trying to figure out my camera and how to take really good pics but im having fun learning!!! My email is roholt6@frontiernet.net

Followers