check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

2.22.2009

LIONS and tigers and bears--oh my!!




Paige sledding and posin' wyatt sleddin-- he's always up for a smile :


okay so i havent blogged for a while. I usually get on and look at my fellow bloggers, but haven't taken the time to update mine there never seems to be enought minutes in a day. so here goes: The night before VDay one of my best friends from school came to see me with her darling daughter-- we haven't seen each other for about 7 years so i was so excited!! you know how some friends that are made along the way are always going to be your friends-- well she is one of them and it doesn't matter how much time goes by as soon as we see each other it's like we talk all the time!!! It was a little freaky how much we still have in common in our lives and with our kids but have to say it was a really great visit!!! Valentines Day: it was great, let me just say my sweet husband really impressed me that day and was very thoughtful, not only to me but to the kids as well!! It was a great day. I really didn't think it would be anything too great because we (i thought) celebrated it the week before on our little "getaway". But it just goes to show that i can still be pleasantly surprised but Kodys thoughtfulness!! Wyatt was able to go to a weber state bball game. He is not really a big fan, but anytime he can watch basketball live he is in heaven!! He kept making Kody and I cheer when they would do something good and yelled at the refs when he thought a bad call was made!! He is so great to watch!! then last weekend we went to our family cabin in Idaho and had quite an experience. i am going to post some of the pics of the Mountain Lion that was tree'd by some hunters while we were there!! It was amazing and they are incredible animals!! It was a great time we snowmobiled and sledded til we could hardly move!!! We had a great time spending time together as a family.. I started my photography class last week and loved it!! Can't wait to learn more, its gonna be Great!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

That still freaks me out about how close you were to the mountain lion... I am not sure I will ever get over it! What a fun time you guys have had. Have fun in Iowa, I will bring the navigator over to you tonight or tomorrow! Be safe!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Okay, so your family is so cute. I can't believe Chelsey is that old. WEIRD! Anyway, I got the "M" for my mom and me an "A" from a guy in my ward for our Super Saturday. He doesn't live here anymore though, so I'm not sure who to reference you to. Sorry! I know that all that he did was get a sheet of metal and then cut it out. So, if you know anyone who can do that, that's how he did it. Sorry I couldn't help you more!

Anonymous said...

So I have to say... Im with Jamie... I can't believe how close you were to that animal. :0) These are some great shots... Amazing! So glad you had a safe trip and your home safe! Take care!

Followers