check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

4.20.2009

okay so doesn't my new background just make you want to hop a plane and fly to hawaii!!! I am trying really hard to figure out a way to make it to Hawaii again really soon!! I love that place!! I am so happy we have had a few nice days and it makes me excited for summer!!! nothing like the beach, a good book and a summer tan!!!!

4 comments:

Amy and David said...

Shelli, I added my name on photoshop. I can show you how to do it. We should get together I can show you what I know on photoshop and you can show me what you know :)

The Morris Family said...

Thanks for the comment. You and your entire family are so beautiful!! I am so excited for you to have your son home! I downloaded a free program on my computer is is called Picasa 3. There is a 1 and a 2, but 3 is the newest. When I put my pic.s on the computer it downloads them to there, then I can make the collages and then it will also put the pic.s right on to my blog. It is so easy and fast. If you have any other ?'s just call me. If I can figure it out anyone can!

Anonymous said...

Glad you found my blog...yours is darling!! Hawaii is SO on my wish list...I've never been but am hoping to within the next couple of years!! Cute family Shelli!!

Anonymous said...

Let's go!!!

Followers