love love these girls!!!
peri, paige and baby hayden
wyatt and his guinea pigs :)







so what can i say-- life is crazy-- since the last time i blogged-- my baby turned 8-- Chels turned 19--Bryce turned 21(oh my wow, can i be that old!!) we have had easter, snow, and everything in between!!!! we had a great time with cousins at the park yesterday, it was a beautiful day!! I miss seeing those kids so much!!! Here are some pics of some of the stuff we have had going on. I am gonna say it again and I know I say it alot, but I love my life, my husband, my kids, all their activites and things that keep us all going!!! Life is Good!!
2 comments:
Life is Good!!! What fun things you are busy doing. I remember my life at that stage. ENJOY it!
Bryce will be home soon. WOW
Cute pictures! You guys are just an amazing family! So lucky to have you as neighbors!
Post a Comment