check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

12.16.2009

Family pics in the snow






This past Sunday was such a great day! My entire family was together once again and that hasn't happened for a while( well, Chelsea was home for Bryce's Wedding but it was such a crazy fun time that we really didn't get to spend time together as a family) so we picked Chels up from the airport on Saturday, got to visit and get her all settled in and then Sunday we had a family get together. Kody and the rest of the fam went to Tommy's homecoming and I had to go to YW to get ready for a Christmas Program at the nursing home, then after everyone came home, we had already talked about taking a family picture on this day since i knew everyone would be home, well as you all know (who live in Utah) we had some pretty major snow on Saturday, and Sunday afternoon it started back up again but since it was already planned and everyone was planning to be here I decided we should still just brave the storm!! Well it ended up being a pretty fun time and we got a few good pictures, i have said this before and will say it again-- It is really hard to be the one taking pictures of your own family- there were more blurry than not but we did get a few good shots and i will post them in just a minute. We came back home(warmed up) and had a great turkey dinner!! I am so thankful for my family and think lots of times I get so busy with everyday life that I don't take the time to remind myself and all of them how lucky I am!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love the pictures. You are very photogenic, I have never seen a bad picture of you. Great job!

Jamie Kent said...

Great pictures Shelli! You guys are such a cute family, I am glad you are our neighbors!! Love ya!

Amy and David said...

Cute pics Shelli!!! I love the one of Paige by her self. SO PRETTY :) Cute photography blog too ;) Have you seen mine? LOVE YOU GUYS! P.S. it is wierd to see a burnette in the family LOL... At first glance I was like who is that?

DEBBIE said...

It is so fun to stalk you on line. Blog more I love to keep up with your going on's.

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Sheli. I cant believe Bryce is married either. They look lucky in love. Before you know it you will be a grandma!

Followers