we have had a lot of fun the last couple of weekends going to Idaho snowmobiling and to the cabin. We also went to Lava Hot Springs to soak up the warm water but didn't get any pics there due to the steam rising from the water into the cold air. I probably should stay home and get things acomplished around my house, but have decided over the years that these are the things my family will remember the most when they get older is all of the fun things we did together, not whether my house was spotless and all my decorating was done to perfection!! I love hanging out with my family and enjoying all there personalities! We are excited it has been snowing today too because we are heading to play again this weekend!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the winter season!!! p.s these pics were taken with Kody's new camera, its a nicon coolpix its just a pointnshoot but it takes pretty good pics :}
1 comment:
Looks like alot of fun Sheli. I still can't believe you are a brunette. Everytime I look at you I have to look twice. Are you happy Chels is home for good? Yes, you are right when you say your kids will remember those get togethers more than anything. ENJOY!
Post a Comment