1.31.2010
...Basketball....
this is what we have spent most of our winter doing this year.. Paige is on the freshman basketball team and plays every tue and thurs she has also been playing with the sophmores most games which is so fun for her!! She has practice every morning at 5:30( yes that is AM!!) Its been a killer for us (probably more her than us cuz we get to come home and she has to practice ha!) Then Wyatt plays on Tues nights with his traveling team, has a couple practices a week, plus he is already practicing with his baseball team so it keeps us running. I love to watch my kids play the sports they love and see them do well! So when we are not running to ball games or practices we try to get time away to go snowmobiling!! I am sure glad February is finally here because although I enjoy winter more than I use to since we have toys to play with I still am a warm weather kind of gal, and am excited that spring is around the corner!! Looking forward to all that lies ahead this spring and summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such talented neighbors, I have!
Got to watch her play last night. It was fun. She did a great job.
Post a Comment