check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

8.04.2010

Ennis 2010

ok.... so here are just a few of our Ennis pictures from this year.... It was a bit different this year for a few reasons... one, Dusty was here with his kids only, so I felt a bit lost being the only female of my "age' so to speak.. Chels was here with  her boyfriend Jeff, one of the pics is of him, and Bryce and Kaylee left a bit suddenly and totally unexpectedly, but that is not really something I feel inclined to get into at this point, it's a bit confusing and painful. Since this is my family blog I will just leave it at that for now.... Other than that it was a great trip. The first day it takes me and the rest of my family a while to get into the swing of a 6 day camp so we just kinda hung out and read books and got a bit hot... after that I was ready to hit the water and play because it was too hot to do anything different haha!!!! Kody and Bryce got some bogus tickets the second night we were there, one for something we had no idea we were doing wrong and the other for something they should have known not to do, but you know how it is.... almost dark, want to see if they can catch a big one, and cast where they shouldn't have ha but the game warden was watching and they got caught, needless to say it cost them some money...The kids had a great time in Virginia City at the candy shop and cking out all the antiques and then in downtown Ennis getting some souvenirs.. summer is my favorite and it always seems to go by faster than i would like, hopefully I can do some things with them that they will remember and want to do with their own kids and our family in the future.I've decided life doesn't always turn out like you think it will, and people seem to be much more judgemental than I have ever thought they could be!The older I get and the more experiences I have I realize that all I can do is the best I know how, and that if it is not good enough for some people then too sad for them, because I am a good person and treat people kindly and probably more fairly than they sometimes deserve. My problem usually lies in that I worry too much about what others think..        hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Summer!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

I think your pictures are cute! You are such a great person, I love having you as a friend!!

Mommamort said...

I agree with Jamie. The pictures are great and you are an awesome person. Don't change anything.

Julie said...

Amen to that.

Followers