check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

8.22.2010

...Paige turned 15.........

WOW.... another birthday at the Roholt house!!! This time its Paige, she turned 15 on Aug 8th. My kids are all just growing up on me!!!! I cannot believe she is 15 now.. it seems the last year she has grown so much and turned into this beautiful young woman!! She has become such a big help to me, and is so responsible. Now don't get me wrong, she is CRAZY!!!! She has got such a fun and silly personality and is always making me laugh, even when I should be mad at her :) altho she is not the blonde in our house, she actually is "the Blonde",she is quite ditzy!!! And i can say this because we tease her about it all the time, and she acts a bit offended but then has to totally agree with us haha!!! We went to a color class a few months ago, and I still haven't decided if that was a good thing or not, paige learned the "color-personality" she is and now whenever she is doing something that's bugging anyone she merely responds"well that is my personality so you will just have to deal with it:" sometimes... it's funny.  She is such a fun loving girl, but she definelty has and knows her own mind. I am proud her for the confidence she has and for doing what she feels is right even if its not what her friends happen to be doing at the time!!!
I can still remember Paige as a baby, she was my biggest weighing in at 8lbs, and always was such a cute chubby little baby. And now she is almost 5'9" and alllllll legs!!!!
Paige is so kind hearted and never wants to make anyone feel sad (well except sometimes her little brother, and thats just because they like to annoy each other and fight!!!)  I am always so impressed at how deep her thoughts and feelings go, I love the grown up kind of talks we get to have with each other, and appreciate her honesty!!!! She is such an athlete and we have loved watching her improve and become such a great soccer and basketball player!! She definetly keeps us running to and fro!! She is such and amazing sweet thoughtful funny young woman and I can't wait to see her continue to grow and learn and face life head on.. Im going to share some pics of her growing up and activities for my birthday Brag moment :)

school pic 2005
lovin santa
bear lake with cousin Sydnee
St George trip
paige and big sis
birthday smile
first day of school
ennis 2009
love that smile
paige and cousins summer 2009
st george fun!~
christmas pjs
playing basketball in mesquite summer2010-they about keeled over  Kody haha
Paige and cousin Peri
ennis 2008
swimming on new years eve
halloween~
easter
winter 2008
basketball 2008
geez, after looking thru all these pics and scanning a couple of older ones when she was just a babe, made me a bit nostalgic!!! There are so many amazing and fun memories with pictures and i think i need to start taking more(if you can imagine!!) Paige always has a smile on her face and a kind word for everyone, which is why she is always surrounded by friends. Thanks for letting me be a part of your life and laugh with you and watch you grow and learn, I am so happy to be your mom and I love you to bits!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

What a cute cake for a cute girl. I loved all those pictures!!!

Shelli Roholt said...

thanks jamie-- and thanks for commenting on my blog, i post things mostly for me but its nice to know other people are cking it out too!!! :)

Julie said...

So cute! Loved all the pics of when they were little. I don't even remember those little kids!!!

She is hilarious, that's all I can say. I should email you some of those hair flipping pictures from camp. She's so gorgeous.

Nothing better in the whole world than a girl who always wears a big smile on her face. I never see her without it :)

Shelli Roholt said...

thanks julie, and yes she is pretty stinking funny!!! and i would love for you to email me some of those pics!!! i finally figured out how to scan my pics in and have them look half decent so it was fun to put some older pics on from before the digital world haha i can hardly remember them being so little!!! time flies so fast!!!

Followers