check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

9.20.2010

-Wyatt and his HAIR-

this summer wyatt wanted to let his hair grow, I've never been much to let my boys have long hair, but some of the other boys on his baseball team were doing the same thing and quite honestly it wasn't something that was worth arguing over so Kody and I decided to let him go right on ahead with it. there were a quite a few times that I didn't think I could go another day without chopping it off I will admit haha. But the deal was that he had to have it cut before school started. Towards the end of summer his long hair was actually growing on me, it had gotten a little bit of a flip to it and wasn't so bad, but a deal is a deal so the night before school started( yes he drug it out as long as he possibly could before he got it cut) Chels took the shears to him, and I had to take a before and after pic just to remember how long it was..... It's amazing how much a hair "style" if you will can make someone look so different!!!
-Before the cut-
                                                                           -and after-

3 comments:

Amy and David said...

He is so cute, I like it long :) the fohawk is darling too.

shaley said...

That kid seriously has the cutest smile. I smile everytime I look at his pictures!!

White Folk said...

Hey Shel,
Love you and your stinkin cute little boy!

Followers