check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

10.11.2010

~fall.....so far anyway~

 to start out with I thought this post would already be published, I had a friend show me how to do several posts at once and then tell the computer when to publish them, and I did it a few times and it worked, I got this one all ready friday and thought I set it to post saturday, but must have done something wrong-- anyhoo, I'm glad I got on to ck it or I wouldn't have noticed it wasn't posted yet..... so here it is a few days late haha..........                                                           
 Another fall is upon us. some times I am amazed that we survive it with all that we have going on in the fall.. School has been going great for Wyatt and Paige..oh.. not sure if I already mentioned this, but Kody also started school this fall!!! It has been interesting after so many years away, and he is still not sure he likes it, but he is learning some great stuff, it keeps him busier than ever      He started hunting in August, was home only about 9 days all of September and has been already 3 days in October!!! He had a great time down south on his hunt with his brother and one of his good friends.. He is hunting right now with Paige for the Idaho deer hunt, they are having a great time!!  We have had many fun and exciting soccer games this fall, we have soccer tues, wed, thurs and saturdays!! so that keeps us going pretty much every night. Paige has been starting on the varsity team this year and is playing amazing, she has loved it.Her team has their first playoff game this Wednesday--go BEARS!!  she also is starting drivers ed next week--ahhhh i can't believe she will be driving soon!!!!! Wyatt's team travels to Logan quite a bit for games and he loves to play. He has also already started basketball so when he isn't playing or practicing soccer he is playing and practicing with his basketball team!! We had a fun girls night with my sisterinlaw and all of her girls and Chels and Paige to celebrate Tayler's #20 birthday- which was a ton of fun, i wish we could see them more often, but they are every bit as busy as we are, and everyone else's lives are nowdays!!! I have been keeping busy working, cheering on all of the kiddos at their various sporting activities, and 2 or 3 times a week doing photosessions, which I am  loving!!  We had a great trip to Lagoon again this fall! Chels Paige Wyatt and I all enjoyed Peach Days and some yummy food, Wyatt also won a frog while there, so we have yet another pet at the Roholt house. we had a great time over Labor Day at the cabins with all the Roholt clan eating some yummy food  and 4wheelin the next day.. Wyatt has been to many Bears football games cheering on the team! Kody and I also celebrated our 23rd anniversary!! It's amazing to me how fast time goes by, we have so many great memories of our life together and things just keep getting better every year!!! I am so grateful for our relationship and to have my best friend, amazing dad and wonderful husband to share life with!!!  we also took a very cold trip to Bear Lake the beginning of  this fall, but had a great time!! I should mention, all of the animal pics are from our trip to yellowstone, we also saw 3 different black bears but not close enough to get a good pic, we saw a wolf eating a freshly killed elk, but the fish and game ppl wouldn't let anyone get very close (for obvious reasons!!) and a few coyotes and lots of deer. We had a great time!!!    Life is good, even though not always what I expect and it definetly has its ups and downs along the way. I'm just trying to enjoy as much of it and my family along the way as possible, and take time to recognize the little things everyday along with the big.... here are just a few pics of our fall so far...

had to post a wedding pic in honor of our anniversary!!!

bouquet I received while at work from my sweet hubby!!!

pretty self explanatory--haha


paiges soccer pic 2010











chels playing indoor


very cold trip to Bear Lake


1 comment:

DEBBIE said...

I still can't get the automatic posting.. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.. Go figure!

Followers