check out my photography blog

check out my photography blog
You Know You Want to check it out

1.05.2009

Snowmobiling Funnnnn

Wyatt and cousin posing for a pic kody on one of his machines He is loving life right now Paige and Wyatt after sledding down a hill
another machine and kody and mike in the background




6 comments:

rickynkim said...

Hey Shelli this is Kim Harris! I just found your blog! WAY cute fam pics and I'm so excited Bryce is coming hom this year too! So fun. Cute blog!

Julie said...

What a fun family tradition you're starting. Be SAFE!

Jamie Kent said...

That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun! Every season has a way of helping us make memories, doesn't it!

Mommamort said...

It was fun to find your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I didn't even recognize Paige. How is that missionary doing?
Janet

Shelli Roholt said...

Hi janet!!! it only took me a second to recognize you!!! Bryce is doing amazing!! He has had a really great experience on his mission!! He will be home in June!! Time flies!!! paige has really changed and become a beautiful young woman!! she is once again in the school play now at the middle school and playing basketball and soccer. How is your family doing???

Followers