okay so i had a hard time posting "passion" on the heading of this because to me i have always felt my true passion is my husband and kids. But this is becoming more and more important to me(still not sure if i should go so far as to say passion though) and i really want to explore all the possibilities. Some of you may know that last year for my birthday and mothers day plus with some money i had saved i finally bought my new camera-- it is a nikon D80.... I love it and have had a lot of fun with it my family have been really good sports about posing and getting use to me with my camera at the ready :). I have thought for a while i really could capture some good pictures if i had a camera and a little know how. So i am going to post some of the pics i have taken with my camera. Some of my family and some of people who have asked me to take their family pics. Just so you know, when i am taking pictures of other families i really try to make it about them and fun, because everyone knows pictures usually arent the best of times. I remember when my older kids were little, we would schedule a photo shoot and Penneys or Kiddie Kandids, well by the time we got there i was so mad because someone had fallen asleep or messed up there hair that i ended up yelling at them and then as soon as we were suppose to take our pictures i expected everyone to smile big and say Cheese!!! I wonder why they never turned out that great....HHHMMMMM. So i try to make it fun for the kids and easier on the adults. Heres how some of them turned out. Hope you like them..












6 comments:
Shelli, Your pictures look great! I am really starting to like photograpy too. I am so jealous of your fun camera. You do an awesome job. Paige & Wyatt are getting so big.
You really have a talent. Reggie was just looking at the camera you bought, he is wanting to upgrade. Keep snapping they are great!!!
Jamie told me that the two of you were going to take a class over at Inkley's. That sounds awesome! You definitely have some great pictures. My absolute favorite is the one of you and Cody in the autumn scene. The colors are incredible and it's always a bonus to have such photogenic subjects! Cute family!
Shelli, If you are interested in getting your nails done email me at amylicous02@hotmail.com I dont really want to put my address on the world wide web (hehe) I am in Logan now though. I would love to do your nails!
Amazing friend! You are a natural! They look fabulous! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing your talents!
Crystal
Great pictures! You are very good.
Post a Comment